Dark Park

...
...
Language is a virus from outer space
........................................................... --William S. Burroughs

This

a mouth of jaundiced naval
frying

in my eyes you can view the monitor
power [pixelated]

and
yes

comment on this body left unexplored

yet

I have two cats
and a jump rope I never used

yes

my flesh is cleaner than a dog's
or junkie American I never was

the sandbox knows a child's
surprise before it occurs

feeds on oil and soot
and minimal impact


with hands
a fact:

I'm tempted to live out this martyr
notion someday:

--of bunny rabbits in poppy fields
--of orgies and art projects not overdone
or overanalyzed like my cunt

which has seen better nightmares
of deformed monsters

and Venusians of surprise
extension fetuses in the dark

[now assume positions of wakefulness]