LeVeLeD

...
...
Want safflower
.........we
are lovers again
distant 1981
to moons of Orion's belt disintegrating
..........you
whiten my brow
[forehead perhaps?]
microscopic longing
.............we
feel erratic as microcosms
deranged star-dust
derange
..............me
want killer pesticide
homicidal tendencies turn lust
upon lust of action raise
..............you
make a breaker ace hole
rabbit hole
...............me
out of orbit skin-shed
head without motion action
distant arousal of phantom lungs scream
..............you
dirty lover bleat nail prick
sundered head
............you
.............me
deliverance leveled drive
..............I
can't love you lobed again
thanks momma
the flowers were nice
a casket on a pyre
.............our
sun collapse
that's how apocalypse feels in
............my/our/your
inaccessible
flesh
..............I
wish
..............I
brought a star catcher for the moon tonight
[the dirge]
thanks for the reminder warming up

silk sunflowers in the window
.............you
know the ones left on
.............my
doorstep [Orion's belt]
the current of love letters never received

(Eratio, #7, 2006)