Will Occurs Because of Significant Interface with the Subconscious

...
...
I awoke
from what she said
............suddenly of shorthand:

Rpg merge
[of a] jury [lot] longer really just [a]bout me

watching her mouth at me to be blamed
for placement in the very runny
..........blue like that rots on plaster--
to be executed from mouth

all systems down
I wasn't a good listener--my ear was Gogh's breakfast

that morning
moment of relapse
.......................I felt the
...........................sever/age
twitch.

Image. Image. Imagine these images obtained
at two languages as universally unsupported fantasies

she had more to chew than I

burning fault for threading
.............................is intellectual property
.....................is merely reference

I scribbled on the wrong
..............to get an image she never
understood--wasn't her typeset
mind you



(Can We Have Our Ball Back?, 2006)